Priologic Job Posting
Continuous Integration Specialists
Priologic is a software development company focused on serving Fortune 1000 enterprise companies. We provide dedicated, highly qualified software development teams to complete large scale, web and mobile business application development projects.
We are based in Victoria, British Columbia and have been deploying dedicated enterprise software teams since 2003. Our teams work on strategic projects developing custom applications, enterprise collaboration portals, platforms and mobile applications.
We are looking for dedicated, low-maintenance Continuous Integration Specialists who:
- Don’t need to be told what to do, are excited about working with leading technologies and ultimately operate and behave as an individual contributor – not just an employee
- Work effectively and function as a team member, with clients and management as required to quickly design, develop and deploy high quality enterprise web applications and portals
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have expertise working with and managing Java based SVN and Git repositories including customization, integration and automation using Maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Puppet and Gerrit
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the Continuous Integration and development infrastructure architecture for enterprise software development using a variety of contemporary tools
- Automate and test the processes to deploy new code and applications to Development, Test and Production systems
- Assist with the packaging and deployment of SDK’s and code migrations from Subversion to Git
- Design and develop scripts for the build and test systems
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of build/deployment systems
- Leverage a deep knowledge of the CI process, automated builds, and a variety of build tools to support the customer
- A Computer Science Degree and/or a the equivalent of 4 years+ of related experience which includes programming and tooling development in Java, J2EE, scripting languages such as Unix Shell, Perl, Ruby and/or Python
- Extensive experience in supporting an enterprise-level Continuous Integration Platform with experience in best practices, processes, and tools
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying enterprise-level applications
- Linux Systems Administration – Installation of servers
- Hands-on experience with Hudson Jenkins, Maven, Jdeveloper, Ant, Puppet and Subversion or similar tools
- Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment, be self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks and projects, creative, efficient and have strong problem solving skills.
These are full time employee positions based in Victoria, 40 hours per week. We can offer the opportunity to work with a high calibre experienced professional team, with leading technologies and the chance to make a real valued contribution.
Apply for the position