Priologic Job Posting
Priologic is a software development company focused on serving Fortune 1000 enterprise companies. We provide dedicated, highly qualified software development teams to complete large scale, web and mobile business application development projects.
We are based in Victoria, British Columbia and have been deploying dedicated enterprise software teams since 2003. Our teams work on strategic projects developing custom applications, enterprise collaboration portals, platforms and mobile applications.
We are looking for dedicated experienced Software Engineers who:
- Are “code friendly” and have solid experience using current UI technologies to develop web applications
- Possess excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix defects
- Are willing to actively participate in design discussions, code reviews and code analysis
- Can identify, implement and manage code libraries that minimize repetitive code and improve application design
- Use code optimization techniques to improve robustness and performance of software solutions
- Don’t need to be told what to do, are excited about working with leading technologies and ultimately operate and behave as an individual contributor – not just an employee
- Work effectively and function as a team member, with clients and management as required
- Embrace Agile and Scrum development practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using standard Java IDEs, SVN and/or Git code repositories
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science
Experience or exposure with any of the following:
- PhoneGap, Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, iOS SDK 4.2 and/or Mac OS X frameworks
- Development of Android applications
- Familiarity with Unix-based operating systems (Linux, Mac OS X, etc)
- Knowledge of database technologies including MySQL, Oracle and embedded databases
These are full time employee positions based in Victoria, 40 hours per week. We can offer the opportunity to work with a high caliber experienced professional team, with leading technologies and the chance to make a real valued contribution.
Apply for the position